Food Safety Recalls & Alerts

Title: Food Safety Recalls & Alerts

05/06/2016 02:47 PM EDT

Creative Snacks Co. of Greensboro, North Carolina is recalling specific lot codes of bulk and packaged sunflower seed products due to the potential presence of Listeria monocytogenes. We have been notified by SunOpta, our sunflower seed supplier, that the company has issued a voluntary recall for sunflower seeds that were processed in their Crookston, Minnesota facility between February 1, 2016 and February 19, 2016.
05/06/2016 02:28 PM EDT

Publix Super Markets Inc. is issuing a voluntary recall for Wheatberry Salad. The product is available in plastic containers available in the Publix Delis. The sunflower kernels used in the salad are involved with the larger nationwide recall due to Listeria monocytogenes.

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: FoodSafety.gov · 200 Independence Avenue SW · Washington DC 20201 · 1-877-696-6775 Powered by GovDelivery