7 Ways to Celebrate National Mammography Day

Title: 7 Ways to Celebrate National Mammography Day
Office of Women's Health, FDA

October 2015
www.fda.gov/womens

Mammography Saves Lives

Today is National Mammography Day!

Mammography screening is the best tool to detect breast cancer early. The FDA is committed to ensuring that quality mammography is available to women in the U.S.

Celebrate National Mammography Day by taking action with these FDA resources:

  1. Schedule your mammogram. To find a facility near you, visit: www.fda.gov/findmammography
  2. Share our mammography fact sheet in multiple languages.
  3. Join our Pink Ribbon Sunday Team.
  4. Spread the word by retweeting our Mammography Day message.
  5. Like our Facebook post.
  6. Get the facts about digital mammography.
  7. Dispel myths with our 4 Mammography Myths infographic.

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) · 10903 New Hampshire Ave · Silver Spring, MD 20993 · 800-439-1420 Powered by GovDelivery