CFSAN Constituent Update - REGULATIONS.GOV Technical Difficulties

Title: CFSAN Constituent Update - REGULATIONS.GOV Technical Difficulties

Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition - Constituent Update
http://www.fda.gov/Food/NewsEvents/ConstituentUpdates/default.htm

REGULATIONS.GOV Technical Difficulties Have Prevented Submission of Some Comments to FDA Dockets, Including Comments Concerning the Supplemental NFL Proposal

October 15, 2015

We are aware of the technical problems that regulations.gov has been experiencing, which has affected rulemaking government-wide. This situation prevented some people from filing comments electronically on the supplemental proposed rule for the Nutrition Facts Label and on consumer studies associated with the rulemaking. The comment period closed on October 13, 2015.

We have been monitoring this situation closely. Your comments are important to us. We intend to announce as soon as possible in the Federal Register that we will reopen the comment period for a brief time to allow for comments to be submitted through regulations.gov.

For more information, see Proposed Changes to the Nutrition Facts Label.

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) · 10903 New Hampshire Ave · Silver Spring, MD 20993 · 800-439-1420 Powered by GovDelivery