4 Myths About the Food in Your Fridge

Title: 4 Myths About the Food in Your Fridge

FoodSafety.gov

Debunking Myths About Safe Food Refrigeration

September is National Food Safety Education Month! In recognition, we're setting the facts straight when it comes to safely putting away those groceries.

In our latest blog post, FDA shares four common myths about safe food refrigeration, and what you need to know about maintaining a germ-free fridge.

Read on: National Food Safety Education Month: Debunking Myths About Safe Food Refrigeration

Woman putting away groceries

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: FoodSafety.gov · 200 Independence Avenue SW · Washington DC 20201 · 1-877-696-6775 Powered by GovDelivery