The July 2015 MedSun Newsletter is now available...

Title: The July 2015 MedSun Newsletter is now available...

July 2015 MedSun Newsletter

Recalls and Safety Alerts:

Lifesaver Single Patient Use Manual Resuscitator by Teleflex Hudson RCI: Class I Recall
The oxygen intake port may be blocked which can prevent the bag from filling...

FLOW-i Anesthesia Systems by Maquet: Class I Recall
The patient cassette locking device may accidentally release the patient cassette from its mount when users perform a change of system…

Covidien Shiley Neonatal and Pediatric Tracheostomy Tubes by Medtronic: Recall
Affected lots were formed with a wider-angle bend than standard models manufactured after November 29, 2012…

HeartWare Ventricular Assist System: Class I Recall
Heartware recently conducted multiple recalls for this device…

M/L Taper with Kinectiv Technology Prosthesis by Zimmer: Class I Recall
A process monitoring failure led to higher than expected amounts of manufacturing residues left on the device…

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) · 10903 New Hampshire Ave · Silver Spring, MD 20993 · 800-439-1420 Powered by GovDelivery