Update of CVM's What's New - How are we implementing the FSMA?

Title: Update of CVM's What's New - How are we implementing the FSMA?

You are subscribed to CVM What's New, for newly posted information on the U.S. Food & Drug Administration's (FDA) Center for Veterinary Medicine's (CVM) Website.

This information has recently been updated and is now available.

How are we implementing the FSMA?

Learn more about how the Food Safety Modernization Act is being implemented in two new blogs from FDA.

We’re Reinventing Ourselves to Keep Your Food Safe

Michael R. Taylor & Howard Sklamberg

Michael R. Taylor is FDA’s Deputy Commissioner for Foods and Veterinary Medicine. Howard Sklamberg is FDA’s Deputy Commissioner for Global Regulatory Operations and Policy

FDA Operations Team Prepares to Implement Food Safety Laws

Roberta Wagner & Joann Givens

Roberta Wagner is Co-Chair of FDA’s FSMA Operations Team Steering Committee and Deputy Director for Regulatory Affairs at FDA’s Center for Food Safety and Nutrition. Joann Givens is Co-Chair of FDA’s FSMA Operations Team Steering Committee and Acting Regional Food and Drug Director (Central Region) in the Office of Regulatory Affairs.

View all FSMA Blogs.

Visit our home page at http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/default.htm

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) · 10903 New Hampshire Ave · Silver Spring, MD 20993 · 800-439-1420 Powered by GovDelivery