The December 2013 MedSun Newsletter is now available...

Title: The December 2013 MedSun Newsletter is now available...

Recalls and Safety Alerts:

Philips Healthcare HeartStart Automated External Defibrillators (AED): Safety Communication
Affected devices may be unable to deliver a needed defibrillator shock in a cardiac emergency situation…

Abbott FreeStyle and FreeStyle Lite Blood Glucose Test Strips: Recall
Certain test strips lots may produce erroneously low blood glucose results…

Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc., Anesthesia Workstations and Service Kits: Class I Recall
The Bag to-Vent switch in CAS I/II Absorbers may fail due to loose fastening hardware in an absorber…

Hospira GemStar Infusion System: Class I Recall
Instead of reporting an error, affected pumps may not detect occlusions or issue false occlusion alarms, which will stop the infusion and invoke visual and audible warnings to the user…

Medtronic Guidewires: Recall
Affected guidewire surface coating may have the potential to delaminate and detach…

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) · 10903 New Hampshire Ave · Silver Spring, MD 20993 · 800-439-1420 Powered by GovDelivery