Welcome to the new HealthCare.gov

Title: Welcome to the new HealthCare.gov

View it as a Web page." target="_blank" style="text-decoration: none; color: #000000;">View in browser | This newsletter created and distributed by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services

Health Insurance Marketplace

Welcome to the new HealthCare.gov

Health insurance is changing in 2014 -- so we've updated HealthCare.gov to help you get ready for the Health Insurance Marketplace.

Our mission is to help you understand your health coverage options so you can enroll in a plan that meets your and your family's needs. And if you run a small business, we'll help you find a plan that works for you and your employees

Self employed? We've got that covered too.

New features include:

  • The most important health insurance info at your fingertips -- just answer a few fast questions and we'll provide you with a personalized list of coverage options, content you'll want to read, and a checklist to help you get ready
  • An easy-to-understand question and answer format, with content based on the most common questions we hear
  • A simpler site structure and powerful search features that make it easy to find what you're looking for
  • A seamless HealthCare.gov experience on your mobile device, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer

When open enrollment starts on October 1, 2013, you'll be able to apply, compare plans, and enroll. Coverage starts as soon as January 1, 2014

Learn more about the new HealthCare.gov