A new HealthCare.gov--plus the latest info about your state

Title: A new HealthCare.gov--plus the latest info about your state

View in browser | This newsletter created and distributed by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services

A new HealthCare.gov -- plus the latest info about your state

HealthCare.gov is getting ready for the new Health Insurance Marketplace.

In the next few weeks we’ll debut a new version of our site. It will help you make decisions that are right for you, whether you need coverage or already have it.

Open enrollment in the Marketplace begins on October 1 and new coverage takes effect in January.

In the meantime, we’d like to provide you with the most useful emails possible. Telling us which state you live in helps us do this. Some states operate their own Marketplace and we’d like to let you know about yours.

Tell us your state by following these quick steps below.

Visit SignUp.HealthCare.gov

  • Enter your email address and pick your state
  • Optional: Sign up for text message updates
  • Click the Sign Up button

Thanks! Learn more about the Marketplace now by visiting healthcare.gov/marketplace

Updates for stakeholders: If you’re not a consumer in the market for health insurance, and you prefer more technical information about Marketplace implementation and outreach efforts, you might want to consider signing up instead for email updates from Marketplace.CMS.gov.