A new direction for HealthCare.gov

Title: A new direction for HealthCare.gov

View in browser | This newsletter created and distributed by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services

A new direction for HealthCare.gov

Thanks for your continuing interest in information and updates on the Affordable Care Act on HealthCare.gov. You might have noticed some changes to our site this week, including new information about the Health Insurance Marketplace. October 1 is fast approaching, and with that date comes the beginning of Open Enrollment for the Marketplace, a new way for consumers to find and buy health insurance.

Along with changes to the website, we also will be changing the focus of emails and texts that you get from this listserv to alerts that consumers need about the Health Insurance Marketplace. If you’re looking for insurance for yourself, your family and/or your small business, these updates will be a great resource to help find health insurance that fits your budget, with less hassle.

We also invite you to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter – these new channels will offer even more consumer friendly news and updates about the Health Insurance Marketplace.