Looking Forward to 2013

Title: Looking Forward to 2013
Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.

Looking Forward to 2013

Thank you for being a part of the HealthCare.gov community this year. We look forward to providing you with the latest news and updates about the Affordable Care Act.

Stay tuned for more tips, more videos, and more information about how the health care law benefits you.

Use the timeline below to see what's changing in 2013.

Timeline: What's Changing in 2013

A Look Back at 2012   Bookmark and Share

It was another busy year for HHS as we continued to carry out the Affordable Care Act.

Stay connected with us in the New Year! Find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Watch this video: HHS Year in Review

HHS Year in Review

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services · 200 Independence Avenue SW · Washington DC 20201 · 1-877-696-6775 Powered by GovDelivery