Food Safe Fridays are (almost) here!

Title: Food Safe Fridays are (almost) here!

Food Safe Fridays: You asked, so we answered.

Could it be Salmonella? What’s the safest cooking temperature for chicken? What foods should pregnant women avoid?

FoodSafety.gov has answers! And we’re making it even easier than before for you to access resources on your most searched topics and frequently asked questions.

The FoodSafety.gov team is hard at work pulling together the most recent and up-to-date information on the topics that matter the most to you. You'll see a new "Question & Answer" every Friday beginning tomorrow. Share this with family and friends, too.

Visit the FoodSafety.gov website, "like" us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter for the latest in food safety resources, tips, and recent recalls and alerts.

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: FoodSafety.gov · 200 Independence Avenue SW · Washington DC 20201 · 1-877-696-6775 Powered by GovDelivery