Opening Up Our Data: HealthCare.gov

Title: Opening Up Our Data: HealthCare.gov
Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.

Opening Up Our Data: HealthCare.gov

HHS is making a difference in how people find health information and we’ve launched the HHS Digital Strategy website to showcase our vision for the future. Our goal is to provide public health information—any time, any place and on any device–so it’s available whenever and wherever you need it.

One way we are putting our principles into practice is through the HHS HealthCare Finder API or application programming interface. This open data set allows innovators and entrepreneurs to create tools that help consumers find the best health insurance plans for their specific needs.

From making Medicare information available on smartphones to creating APIs that let people find and compare the best health plans; from creating one-stop shopping for critical information to opening our content to persons with disabilities, we are putting people first.

We Want Your Feedback  Bookmark and Share

HealthCare.gov on Facebook

Use social media to share your thoughts and ideas:

Use this button to share this message with others:  Bookmark and Share

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services · 200 Independence Avenue SW · Washington DC 20201 · 1-877-696-6775 Powered by GovDelivery