Making Health Insurance More Affordable for Small Businesses

Title: Making Health Insurance More Affordable for Small Businesses
Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.

Louisa's Story

Bookmark and Share     Louisa M. in Palm Beach, FL says:

It’s the first time in 12 years that I’ve actually seen a reduction in health coverage cost for the business. The decrease in our cost is directly tied to the tax credit. If it wasn’t for the Affordable Care Act, we would not be talking about a tax credit.Read more about Louisa's story →

Join the Conversation and Take Action

HealthCare.gov on Twitter

Use social media to share your story:

Visit HealthCare.gov to find affordable care for your business:

About MyCare

Featuring people like Louisa, who benefits from the Small Business Tax Credit, MyCare is an initiative to educate Americans about new programs, benefits, and rights under the health care law.

Use this button to share this message with others: Bookmark and Share

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services · 200 Independence Avenue SW · Washington DC 20201 · 1-877-696-6775 Powered by GovDelivery