New Features on FDA Office of Women's Health Website

Title: New Features on FDA Office of Women's Health Website

We’ve updated our website! As part of our ongoing effort to bring you timely women’s health information, here are some of the recent highlights. As always, please feel free to share our information with your members, patients, and other stakeholders.

Women’s Health Research Home Page www.fda.gov/womenshealthresearch

    List of OWH Funded Research Studies - Since 1994, OWH has funded approximately 250 studies.

    Publications from OWH Supported Research - OWH funded studies have generated many publications in peer-reviewed journals.

    OWH Staff Publications - OWH staff are active at the national and international level through presentations, peer-reviewed publications and book chapters.

Women’s Health Information for Consumers www.fda.gov/womens

      Medication Safety Tips for Women OWH has been providing safe medication tips to women for over a decade. Access basic tips, as well as links to all our easy-to-read fact sheets about medicine.

    Updated Women’s Health Topics Learn more about important women’s health issues, including mammography, birth control, pregnancy, and diabetes.

    Take Time To Care Partners See some of the organizations who have printed and/or distributed TTTC materials, sponsored outreach events, and established web portals to help raise awareness about our initiatives.

FDA Logo

Subscriber Services:
Manage Preferences  |  Unsubscribe  |  Help with this service

Stay Connected:
Visit Us on Facebook Visit Us on Twitter Visit Us on YouTube Sign up for email updates Visit Us on Flickr Visit Our Blog

U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) · 10903 New Hampshire Ave · Silver Spring, MD 20993 · 800-439-1420