Today: Don Berwick highlights Medicare's 45th Anniversary

Title: Today: Don Berwick highlights Medicare’s 45th Anniversary
http://www.HealthCare.gov

Today marks the 45th anniversary of Medicare. Over the years Medicare has been instrumental in shaping our health care system and the Affordable Care Act presents a new opportunity to improve care for Medicare beneficiaries and their families.

Join Don Berwick, Administrator for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services at HHS for our live Webchat to highlight the benefits of Medicare TODAY Friday July 30, at 12:30 P.M EDT at www.HealthCare.gov/live.

Thanks and don’t forget to visit HealthCare.gov to watch previous webchats and check out our new web portal which enables you to specific health insurance options for you and your family!

 Jenny Backus
Acting Assistant Secretary of Public Affairs
Moderator of the HHS Weekly WebChat

Manage your subscriptions:

Stay Connected with HealthCare.gov

Twitter

YouTube

Bookmark and Share

GovDelivery, Inc. sending on behalf of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services · 200 Independence Avenue SW · Washington DC 20201 · 1-877-696-6775