HealthReform.gov Homepage Update

Title: HealthReform.gov Homepage Update

Strengthening our Health Care Workforce

Today, HHS announced new investments in the Affordable Care Act to strengthen and grow our primary care workforce, improve the quality of care patients receive and ensure more people get the care they need when they need it. Expanding our health care workforce and supporting our nurses, doctors and other providers are top priorities of President Obama who will speak about his commitment tonight to the American Nurses Association.

Learn More

You are subscribed to healthreform.gov for U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services. This information has recently been updated, and is now available.

Manage your HHS Subscriptions:

Bookmark and Share

GovDelivery, Inc. sending on behalf of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services · 200 Independence Avenue SW · Washington DC 20201 · 1-877-696-6775