HealthReform.gov Blog Update

Title: HealthReform.gov Blog Update

Strengthening Medicare and Protecting America’s Seniors

On Tuesday, I joined President Obama at a tele-town hall meeting in Wheaton, MD, to answer seniors’ questions about what the Affordable Care Act will mean for them and to clear up misconceptions about Medicare. We took questions from Seniors watching our event from around the country, and HHS officials fanned out across the country to attend some of their watch parties in person.

Read more...

You are subscribed to healthreform.gov for U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services. This information has recently been updated, and is now available.

Manage your HHS Subscriptions:

Bookmark and Share

GovDelivery, Inc. sending on behalf of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services · 200 Independence Avenue SW · Washington DC 20201 · 1-877-696-6775