LIFEPAK 15 Monitor/Defibrillator by Physio-Control Inc.-Class I Recall

Title: LIFEPAK 15 Monitor/Defibrillator by Physio-Control Inc.-Class I Recall
MedWatch logo MedWatch - The FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program

LIFEPAK 15 Monitor/Defibrillator by Physio-Control Inc.

Audience: Emergency medical personnel, consumers

FDA notified healthcare professionals of a Class I recall of LIFEPAK 15 Monitor/Defibrillator manufactured and distributed between Marcy 26, 2009 and December 15, 2009. There is a potential for the device to unexpectedly:

Healthcare professionals are encouraged to report adverse events or side effects related to the use of these products to the FDA's MedWatch Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program:

Read the complete MedWatch 2010 Safety summary, including a link to the Recall Notice, at: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/SafetyAlertsforHumanMedicalProducts/ucm209467.htm

You are encouraged to report all serious adverse events and product quality problems to FDA MedWatch at www.fda.gov/medwatch/report.htm