MedWatch - BiPAP Focus Non-Invasive Ventilator System, Respironics California: Class I Recall due to power supply failures that have occurred on some ventilators

Title: MedWatch - BiPAP Focus Non-Invasive Ventilator System, Respironics California: Class I Recall due to power supply failures that have occurred on some ventilators
MedWatch logo MedWatch - The FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program

BiPAP Focus Non-Invasive Ventilator System, Respironics California

Audience: Respiratory healthcare professionals, risk managers

Respironics California, Inc. and FDA notified healthcare professionals of a Class I recall of the BiPAP Focus Non-Invasive Ventilator System, model number PCM120PS18-2315P. Power supply failures have occurred on some ventilators. This product was distributed from August, 2006 through April 11, 2008. Customers/distributors may contact Respironics U.S. Customer Service at 1-877-387-3377 or Respironics International Customer Service at 1-724-387-4000.

Read the complete MedWatch Safety summary, including a link to the FDA Recall notice, at:

www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/SafetyAlertsforHumanMedicalProducts/ucm171242.htm

You are encouraged to report all serious adverse events and product quality problems to FDA MedWatch at www.fda.gov/medwatch/report.htm