GKI Foods Inc. Expands Nationwide Recall of Peanut-Containing Candies Because of Possible Health Risk (February 13)

Title: GKI Foods Inc. Expands Nationwide Recall of Peanut-Containing Candies Because of Possible Health Risk (February 13)

GKI Foods Inc. Expands Nationwide Recall of Peanut-Containing Candies Because of Possible Health Risk (February 13)
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:58:00 -0600

Our products have been distributed in bulk and retail packages nationwide through retailers, wholesalers and firms who repack or sell our products under their own brand names.

Manage your FDA Subscriptions:

GovDelivery, Inc. sending on behalf of U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) · 5600 Fishers Lane · Rockville MD 20857 · 800-439-1420