FAA Statement Update

Title: FAA Statement Update

FAA Statement

February 22 - Deputy Transportation Secretary John Porcari, FAA Administrator Michael P. Huerta and other FAA officials met with senior executives from The Boeing Company today to discuss the status of ongoing work to address 787 battery issues. The FAA is reviewing a Boeing proposal and will analyze it closely. The safety of the flying public is our top priority and we won’t allow the 787 to return to commercial service until we’re confident that any proposed solution has addressed the battery failure risks.

You are subscribed to page updates for the Federal Aviation Administration. A new FAA Statement is now available. We've included a copy of the statement in this email.

This email was sent to @xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: U.S. Federal Aviation Administration · 800 Independence Avenue, SW · Washington, DC 20591 · 1-866-TELL-FAA (1-866-835-5322) Powered by GovDelivery