Re: problems with usb stick after suspend and wake up

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014, Norbert Preining wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> thanks for your answer.
>
> > I do not recognize this problem based on your description.  Please post
> > the dmesg log.
>
> Here cleaned output of journalctl, removed mainly networkmanager stuff.

I would have preferred to see the output from dmesg, as I requested.
But never mind, there probably isn't enough information in either log.

> This is about a wake up after sleep, where before the stick was ok.
>
> More details necessary, let me know.

Please collect a usbmon trace for that bus (bus 3), starting before the
suspend and ending after the resume.

Alan Stern