Re: Could drbd randomly flip bits? Was: Database page corruption on disk occurring during mysqldump on a fresh database and Was: Spontaneous development of supremely large files on different ext3 filesystems

Hi Maurice,

Do you mean a Serially-Attached SCSI aka SAS controller, I assume?

Is this a custom build machine or a vendor integrated one?

Regards,

Jeremy