failure in do_get_write_access() at transaction.c:731: "(((jh2bh(jh))->b_state & (1UL << BH_Uptodate)) != 0)"

Title: failure in do_get_write_access() at transaction.c:731: "(((jh2bh(jh))->b_state & (1UL << BH_Uptodate)) != 0)"

Hi,

By running some scripts on our target system for a while, I lost all means of access to the system. It seems that the kernel is crashed with the following error message:

Assertion failure in do_get_write_access() at transaction.c:731: "(((jh2bh(jh))->b_state & (1UL << BH_Uptodate)) != 0)"
Oops: Exception in kernel mode, sig: 4
We are currently running Linux version 2.4.18. I assume that the problem has been fixed. Can anyone tell me which version of linux kernel has the fix or where can I get the fix?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Joe Zhao