Re: htree stabilitity and performance issues

Thanks, I'll give the below code a go and post to the list on how it
goes.

What's your take on the nfs client load issues? It does run for 4-5
hours albeit at higher load (how explained by your post) however it does
eventually die with the load going stupid (180 odd). It seems that the
patch still has some nfs interoperability problems.

With the e2fsck issue I was using e2fsckprogs v1.34.

--
Adam Cassar
IT Manager

Domains |Business Email|Web Hosting|E-Commerce
Trusted  by  10,000s of  businesses since 1997