Question about directory permissions

I found references to the guid bit set on directories forcing everything
created in the directory to be created with the same group.  I did not find
a reference to the suid bit doing the same sort of thing.

I'm packaging up a web application and it would actually be kind of cool to
allow users to place jar files in the libs directory of the webapp but force
the files to be owned by the webapp administrator.

Is this possible?  My tests seem to prove that it isn't.

Dana Bourgeois