HSF MODEM TROUBLE

Yesterday i installed a HSF MODEM in my Red Hat 8 distri.
i must to do this in root mode.
The install was o.k. and i found the modem in /dev/cauHSF and in /Dev/ttyHSF
The trouble is when i run the "INTERNET CONNECTION WIZARD", appears a message "NOT MODEM" OR something and efectively the modem is not listed.
Aditionally, in user mode i can´t found the modem in /Dev , but i do in root mode.
However i found the "HSFCONFIG" to config the modem in both(user and root) modes, but in user mode when i try to execute the system send me a message "is not a directory" or something.

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.yupimsn.com/