Help!

Hi, there,

    Is there any way to undelete my files on ex3 file system?

For whatever reason, I made a stupid mistake and deleted some very important files. I search on Internet and it's said there is no way to undelete under ext3. Is that absolutely true? Here is my last hope. I unmount the partition immediately (by force, device always busy).
In fact all the data should still be there.

There is NO way to undelete except "grep"?

Thanks a lot,

Do you Yahoo!?