Undelete

I`m sorry to post that topic again, but i propose to implement a way to
recover information deleted in ext3 (undeletion) in my graduation class,
and i want to know your opinion and suggestions about that.

I read about that at linux kernel mailing list and somebody said something
about do that in vfs and it will be aplied to all filesystems. What do you
thing about it ?

ps.: sorry about my english.