Patches since 2.4.19

Just looking through the 2.4.20pre changelogs, I see there's been a bunch
of Ext3 patches since 2.4.19. I'm keen to take advantage of any bug fixes
and performance improvements, but am nervous about using 2.4.20 until
it's completed its release cycle.

Is there any way to get a patch just containing the Ext3 changes? Are
there any changes since 2.4.20 that are very important, either for
reliability or performance, for data=journal mode? Does the htree patch
already include these changes? If not, I wonder whether the reason the
Ext3 developers can't replicate the htree directory corruption problem is
because it's fixed by one of these patches; is that possible?