HDD duplication in RH7.3

Hi Folks,

I have an internal HDD running under RH7.3. I would like to purchse a second HDD(usb external) of same geometry, and use it as a bootable snapshot of the first internal HDD.

I wish to make a whole disk bootable backup regularly via this method.
Is this feasible ?
How should I approach this ?
Any advice and/or documentations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
karhong.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup