Journal size

>I tried that, but I must be missing something. I got from dumpe2fs that
>the journal is in inode 8, but doing stat 8 in debugfs gives me an error
>since stat expects a filename for an argument.

	From the man page for 'debugfs':

SPECIFYING FILES
       Many  debugfs  commands  take a filespec as an argument to
       specify an  inode  (as  opposed  to  a  pathname)  in  the
       filesystem  which  is  currently  opened  by debugfs.  The
       filespec argument may be  specified  in  two  forms.   The
       first  form  is an inode number surrounded by angle brack­
       ets, e.g., <2>.  The second form is  a  pathname;  if  the
       pathname  is prefixed by a forward slash ('/'), then it is
       interpreted relative to the root of the  filesystem  which
       is  currently  opened by debugfs.  If not, the pathname is
       interpreted relative to the current working  directory  as
       maintained  by debugfs.  This may be modified by using the
       debugfs command cd.

	DS