Cloning an EXT3 drive?

Hello,

I compiled the latest GNU Parted 1.4.24, but when I try to resize the
partition, I get the following error:

No implementation: This ext2 filesystem has a rather strange layout! Parted
can't resize this (yet).

I was able to resize the swap partition without any issues.

I used tune2fs to convert the partition back to ext2, but it still gave the
same error message.

Any ideas?

Dan