kernel: Assertion failure in do_get_write_access() ...

	Yes, I finally got the go-ahead to take the system down for
maintenance (I guess planned downtime is better than unplanned) and
upgraded to a custom 2.3.18-5 kernel. Apparently the fix for this was
included, so I didn't have to patch by hand.

	It's been a week and a half, and no problems since.

	Thanks,

	Ryan

--
ryan@nwgeeks.com

HELO... my name is root... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!