ext3 file corruption

I recently patched our 2.2.20 production kernel with the ext3 patch from
kernel.org and have experienced failure on more than one account.
Everything seems to run great until the power goes out and the box isn't
shutdown correctly.  After that files are missing and the box won't boot.
All of the partitions were mounted ext3 ordered mode I think.  Anyone else
experience filesystem corruption with that patch?

Hayden Myers
Support Manager
Skyline Network Technologies
hayden@spinbox.com