is EXT3 data=journal, 2K block size, 2.5 series kernel stable?

A while back, after 2.5.6, there were various changes made to the kernel
that resulted in some instability with journaled data on ext3
filesystems, as well as small issues with my 2k block size file systems.

Can someone (say, Andrew Morton ;) comment on the stability of the
current release with this sort of configuration?

If it's not full of known bugs then I will give it another shot, but I
don't want to waste time finding out that it's still known to be broken
myself. :)

        Daniel

--
The extreme limit of wisdom - that is what the public calls madness.
        -- Jean Cocteau