EXT3-fs error

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for responding.  It really
helps in my time of need.  ;-)

And second, Thank God for Backups. ;-)  I had been backing up this box
(my production box, which I never have problems with) to my laptop and
another rack mount box every night. ( I wanted to be extra carefull).

So when everything went south on it this weekend I had not missed a
step.  All my data and current programs where already "cloned"
(nightly)  And I just went to work.

Since yesterday, I now have alot of "error messages in my log file.  As
Stephen has mentioned
>"I very much doubt it's anything other than a drive fault."

And I'm thinking that I'll agree with him on this one.  I only wished it
was still under warranty.

Thank you

Louis