crashing with ext3

  Hello,

  I was going through the code forward and backward and from the left
to the right :) and the only way I see how this can happen is when
quota file is on the different filesystem than it belongs too (actually
nobody forbids it, even there is an optional parameter to usrquota
mount option which specifies where is the quota file). But in that case
it's rather trivial and I'd expect users would see the problem rather
often. So Branko do you have quota files on the filesystem they belong to?
  Otherwise I really can't understand how this can happen - quota code
obviously got correct file pointer so I guess it can't be corruption
or something like that... especially when the pointer is setup once
on quotaon() and then it's not touched. Also I can't imagine how
dquot would get wrong superblock pointer...

							Honza

--
Jan Kara <jack@suse.cz>
SuSE CR Labs