Please go elsewhere, I don't have time

> Dude, you're throwing _way_too_many_variables_ into the mix!  What
> _exactly_ are your priorties here???  Your questions are now
> _self_conflicting_ with your previous correspondence.  I guess I
> need to lay out some "final suggestions" for you:

[Rest of nice post deleted].

Hey Bryan, here's how you deal with Stuart.  Explain to him that what
he wants is called "support", that support costs $300/hour in 8 hour
increments, and that the next mail message constitutes agreement to your
support contract, and that you'd love to help him make the right decision.

And, you might be surprised, if his needs are real, he may well want to
pay for support.  Right now, you're handing out free support and he doesn't
value it, largely because it is free.
--
---