New Book on "Linux Filesystems"

Just a followup, this book is really pretty kool.  I was planning on writing several papers on current Linux filesystems, and this book saved me.
The ext3 coverage saved me from posting acouple times.  Besides that, it really elevates ext3 quite a bit.  Most other docuements tend to "take sides" with Reiser or XFS.... this book was pretty even handed.

About my only complaint was that it lacks CODA coverage, VxFS was covered in 3 paragraphs, and InterMezzo and GFS might have had better coverage, but these filesystems are changing too quick to really cover anyway, I suppose.

This books been sitting on my reading pile for acouple weeks now, it's very good.  Nice job Bill.

benr.