ext3 mout: error 22

Hello,
I'm using RedHat 7.2. I needed to mount my root fs to
QNX 6.1. QNX only support ext2 but I tried that
anyway. The disk was mounted bad (for example the
/root directory seemed to be symbolic link to a
non-existing file).
When I wanted to boot from the RedHat again, these
error messages occured:

Mounting root filesystem
EXT3: failed to open journal device
unknown-block(0,0):-19
mount: error 22 mounting ext3
pivotroot: pivot_root(/sysroot,/sysroot/initrd)
failed: 2
Freeing unused kernel memory: 220k freed
Kernel panic: no init found. Try passing init= option
to kernel.

I tried to boot from CD and run fsck but only the
error message changed:

EXT3: failed to open journal device unknown-block(2,3)

Does anybody have any idea what's happend and how to
repair it?
Regards,
Pavel