Decrypt/decode file names without mounting

Hello, I've posted a question on Crypto Stack Exchange and someone
suggested that I asked here. This is my first time using a mailing list so
I don't know if this is the right way to do it.

I have about two years of ecryptfs backups and I need to find for a
specific deleted file that probably was on one of these backups. I made a
list of all the filenames but don't know how to decrypt/decode them in any
way. Found already the key using keyctl but don't know what is the next
step but read something about parse tag 70 (?). As there is a lot of
backups it would be very time consuming to extract, mount all of them and
search for a file.

I don't have a lot of programming skills beside the very basics but I'm
willing to learn if it's necessary but thought that must have any command
like " openssl *** " that can help me.

English is not my primary language so if it needs more explaining I'll be
glad to reformulate.

Question on Crypto Stack Exchange (but I believe this email is a lot better
on the explaining side):
https://crypto.stackexchange.com/questions/75500/how-to-decode-decrypt-ecryptfs-filename

Thanks in advance!
Vinicius