Re: Re-use SSD

Hello Aron and others,

Your information is about wiping like there was no encryption, what
takes much time.

In many cases I use encryption so I don't have to wipe the disks when
they are old! But I don't know so much about ecryptfs, normally I use
dmcrypt/LUKS, where I can overwrite the volume header.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

https://www.vandervlis.nl/