Where is the declaration of execution of ecryptfs for on user login automount?

1. For a Private mount generated by the ecryptfs helper utility, where
is the declaration to execute ecryptfs on user login?

2. Same question but for an encrypted Home, as in that case it
presumably wouldn't be in anything related to .profile.

I'm not talking about the automount file, I'm talking about something
like an upstart service listening for user login, or something
executed with the same convention as .profile (on login shell)?