rsync copies twice

Hi!

I used something like

rsync -a -H --acls --xattrs -S -P /home/ms2/ /home/ms

to migrate my data from encfs to ecryptfs where ms2 is the mounted encfs and
ms is the mounted ecryptfs.

This appeared to have worked.

But: When I run the rsync again it will copy all files once again, while it
should notice that they are already copied and do not copy them again.

Is there any known issue with ecryptfs and rsync? Might also be an issue with
encfs as source filesystem tough. I am now copying my encfs to another machine
via rsync+ssh onto a BTRFS filesystem to verify this. Okay, this works. On the
second attempt no files are copied anymore. So it seems that it is an ecryptfs
issue.

Together with the reported failure to create new files under certain
circumstances and the more complicated handling for now I switch back to encfs
even though it might be slower.

But I am willing to test again. Most importantly with a fix for the file
creation issue I reported.

Thanks,
--
Martin Steigerwald - teamix GmbH - http://www.teamix.de
gpg: 19E3 8D42 896F D004 08AC A0CA 1E10 C593 0399 AE90