RE: [bcachefs:header_cleanup 21/51] /bin/bash: line 1: 19420 Segmentation fault LLVM_OBJCOPY="llvm-objcopy" pahole -J --btf_gen_floats -j --lang_exclude=rust --skip_encoding_btf_inconsistent_proto --btf_gen_optimized --btf_base vmlinux drivers/misc/eep...

We can take a look at this.  But - please forgive my inexperience here -- do the corresponding tools such as llvm-readelf not suffice here?  Would it be welcome for us to change pahole to support those if it doesn't already?

-Brian