pahole: soliciting naming suggestion for struct btf rename

Hi folks,

I'm working on adding btf__dedup() support to pahole when doing DWARF
to BTF conversion, which requires usage of libbpf from pahole. I've
already added libbpf as a submodule and pahole now reuses btf.h header
with all the btf struct definitions. Next step is actually using
btf__dedup().

The problem with that is that both libbpf and pahole define their own
incompatible versions of struct btf, which causes a lot of naming
conflicts when I'm trying to use libbpf along those structs. Pahole
has it's own internal library centered around struct btf with lots of
useful methods to manipulate BTF data. My intent is to migrate most of
that functionality (e.g., pretty-printing and BTF types construction)
into libbpf, so maybe in the future pahole won't need it's own struct
btf, but for now I'd like to avoid blocking on that.

So to make progress I'll need to rename pahole's struct btf into
something else. And I've been struggling to come up with good succinct
name. The best I've got so far is btf_info, but I can't say I'm too
happy with it. So consider this email a solicitation for naming
suggestion. Keep in mind, that all the pahole's functions of the form
btf__xxx will be renamed as well for consistency. If you like
btf_info, let me know as well, I'll just stick with it.

-- Andrii