[RFC/PATCH 0/3] dwarves print: Cacheline accounting fixes

hi,
hit 2 issues when used pahole
 - sometimes it did not account the hole between variables
 - when using -E to extract inner struct, cacheline boundaries were wrong

with this patchset I was able to get it work on structs
that I was investigating, but I'm not sure I covered all
parts or fixed it in proper way.

thanks,
jirka

---
Jiri Olsa (3):
      dwarves print: Fix holes accounting
      dwarves print: Pass into struct conf_fprintf class__fprintf_cacheline_boundary
      dwarves print: Keep global cacheline in struct conf_fprintf

 dwarves.h         |  1 +