Pahole --version reports incorrect version

Hi,

I'd like to report a bug in the dwarves v1.10 release. When I run "pahole
--version" the v1.10 release prints out v1.9. Similarly, checking out the
head and building it also prints out v1.9.

Also, this mailing list isn't well advertised and I haven't found an issue
tracker.  Please could you add something to the README to help future
contributors navigate here?

Thanks,
Richard